Do You Take Medication for Reflux?
If so, you may qualify for a new clinical research study!
Be at least 18 years old
Have taken PPI medication for the last 8 weeks
- omeprazole (Prilosec, Prilosec OTC)
- lansoprazole (Prevacid, Prevacid IV, Prevacid 24-Hour)
- dexlansoprazole (Dexilent, Dexilent Solutab)
- rabeprazole (Aciphex, Aciphex Sprinkle)
- pantoprazole (Protonix)
- esomeprazole (Nexium, Nexium IV, Nexium 24 HR)
- omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate (Zegerid, Zegerid OTC)
If you are interested to see if you qualify, please complete the form below.
In this screening you will be providing personal medical information. You do not have to enter any information that you do not want to provide. The information you provide will be used to screen for this study and then added to our patient database. If you would not like to be included in our database for consideration in future studies, please call our office and your records will be destroyed.