Is Constipation a Problem for You?
If so, please contact us about participating in our research study of an investigational drug for adults with constipation.
To participate in our research study:
- You must have had constipation symptoms and fewer that 3 bowel movements per week for at least 12 out of the last 52 weeks.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must NOT be taking a pain medication known to cause constipation
Qualified study participants receive:
- Study-related care and study drug at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested to see if you qualify, please complete the form below.
In this screening you will be providing personal medical information. You do not have to enter any information that you do not want to provide. The information you provide will be used to screen for this study and then added to our patient database. If you would not like to be included in our database for consideration in future studies, please call our office and your records will be destroyed.
[button link=”https://qri.wufoo.com/forms/chronic-constipation/” color=”#9dce4a” size=”16″ style=”1″ dark=”1″ square=”0″ target=”self”] Begin Screening Form [/button]